Monday, March 22, 2010

Here We Go


Hey, both of you who will ever read this, I'm just getting started. I love to write, but I don't do enough of it. I've got to write more often to exercise this lazy brain of mine.


Yeah, I'll often be discussing cinema and it's slow, younger brother, "Hollywood Cinema." Just kidding; Hollywood features a ridiculous amount of talent, and it always has. The point is that I'm the type of person who watches DVD/Blu-ray commentaries and reads entire books about one film. If you're not, then you're probably at the wrong blog.


The ultimatum is this: my blog will be about movies and videogames and whatever else I feel like writing about. You're going to hear a lot about the X-Files book I'm trying futilely to write. And you get to do it all in glorious, proper/grammatically correct English.


Peace,


ValkyrieSDF1

No comments:

Post a Comment