Saturday, September 10, 2011

Binghamton Flooding 2011: Bad for Social Life, Great for Netflix




Well, those of you who pay attention to the news probably heard that areas of upstate New York have gotten hit with extreme flooding again. This just happened five years ago, so between this and the local Quizno's closing, the question does remain: why do any of us still live here?

See pictures here.

In any case, I was among the blessed; I kept my electricity and media services the entire time. So, what to do with myself, stuck alone in my apartment for days? I tried Netflix on the PS3, my first time ever! Sure I haven't seen my girlfriend in five days, but at least I'm catching up on classics I missed originally!

A sample of films I have seen in the past few days on Watch It Now:

Die Hard 2 (1990)
Point of No Return (1993)
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (2002)

Oh, I love you, Shannon!

ValkyrieSDF1



No comments:

Post a Comment