Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finally...


I promise not to end this post with the words, "You know what? Forget it." To both of you who read this once a month, I apologize about ending that way twice in a row.

I just get so unsure of myself, like, "Am I getting through to the people? Will President Obama and the corporate executives who analyze my awesome blog be satisfied that I am always right?" And then I get all self conscious about whether or not anyone cares about my steamy affairs with world famous supermodels, and I back off right at the end of my post.

Anyway, as of today, I, and all other Playstation 3 owners, can finally play this...





Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City is a bundle of GTA IV expansion packs: The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony. These have been available for a while for XBox 360 owners, but they are now available for the PS3 for $4o bucks in stores or for $20 each on the Playstation Network. Yes, they still take place in the majestic but crazy world of Liberty City, and they involve characters from the original game.

The reason the expansion packs were available for the XBox for so long is that Microsoft paid money for the exclusivity, which just ran out. Microsoft owns everything, including your car and my laptop, which they said they want back. Nice blogging with you folks.

We are going to the top, cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment