Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Imaginary Girlfriend is Hotter than Your Imaginary Girlfriend



Ahhh, let's see. Which torrid love affair with a famous starlet do I tell you about first? There are so many to choose from...


Oh, yes. I'm currently in love with Ashley Greene, the lovely young lady from the Twilight films and those risque Sobe commercials.


Ashley and I have been talking a lot about whether or not things can work out between us. She told me she loved me, but we're both in demand so much that it's hard to find time to love each other. I mean, she's a rising movie star that has to make a new vampire movie every three weeks, and my employer in Binghamton, NY demands that I show up Monday through Friday from 6 to 3. It's hard to be a big deal.

Ashley, baby, I still think about you. I've got a lot of love to give, but I can't wait forever.

ValkyrieSDF1

No comments:

Post a Comment